BIGBANK has renewed the conditions of loans offered to companies in its product portfolio. If you are not satisfied with the offer received from your bank, come and get acquainted with our products and services.
BIGBANK's advantages in granting loans to companies:
- Speed - lending decision in 2 working days.
- Personal approach - as a bank specialised on loans we have resources to evaluate each application more thoroughly.
- Flexibility - 2 months grace period if necessary*.
- Personal service.
We offer you the following products:
- Operating loan – Operating loan is a loan for up to 24 months for covering the need for operating capital. The minimum credit amount is 10 000 Lt. The credit amount is disbursed in one part and repaid as an annuity schedule or a single payment at the end of the period. Interest payments take place monthly. A credit amount already repaid cannot be used again.
- Credit line – Credit line is a reusable credit limit, in case of which it is possible to use the credit which has been already paid back again during the credit limit validity and within the limit provided in the contract. The maximum maturity of the credit line framework contract and each with drawn part is up to 12 months and minimum credit limit is 10 000 Lt. The number of disbursements is not limited. Repaying the loan takes place according to the client's wishes, but not later than the maturity of the credit line framework contract. Interest payments, to which charge on obligations on the unused limit is added, take place monthly.
* you will need to pay only interest part.
- Loan application.
- Annual report of the last financial year.
- Balance and income statement of the current financial year, which are not older than three months.
- Information about offered collaterals or valuation report.
- Additional documents should be sent to address firstname.lastname@example.org.
To companies with good solvency, proper capitalisation and correct payment behaviour, BIGBANK offers short-term loans with an interest rate from 8% per year.